You need to have completed Step 5: Add pets and routines before you begin
Your Pet Sitter Plus software will come pre-configured with several example client records for you to use during your training, and each of these clients also has one or two service orders that have various services in the Schedule.
You will learn how to schedule a simple dog walk and then view the service order that the software has generated. We learn how to view the order in Step 7 Check the Schedule.
Step 1: How do I Schedule a Service?
Tammy's client, Linda Macauley, has a dog called Sammy who she wants to book services for. You will schedule a home visit of 40 minutes for Sammy for the next day.
1. From Linda's client record, click Orders & Invoices, then click "Create New Order".
Navigation: Clients > Orders & Invoices
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Schedule a Service
2. Click on the title named "Service Order" to access the order.
3. Click "Add Services" to schedule a service.
We can now enter all the service details we require in the "Add Services" screen.
4. Select tomorrow's date. It doesn't matter which date you choose, as long as you remember it for when we are viewing the schedule later.
5. Select the service that you want to schedule, "Home Visit, 40 mins".
6. Assign a staff member to the service – choose "Price, Janet".
7. When finished, click "Add Services".
8. The home visit has now been scheduled into the diary, and a service order has been generated.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: