Navigation: Clients > Orders & Invoices
You need to have completed section 6-1 Add a service order before you begin
Many of your clients will have regular services that occur on the same day of the week on an ongoing basis that need to be scheduled. With Repeat Services, you are able to quickly and easily schedule these services, and they will then appear in the diary and on an order.
Step 1: How do I Add a Repeat Service?
Tammy's client, Linda Macauley, has a dog called Sammy who Janet walks on a Monday and Thursday every week. Tammy needs to create a repeat service on Linda's client account so that it is ready to be run when she schedules next month's walks for Janet.
1. From Linda's client record, click "Repeat Services".
2. Click "+ New Repeat Service".
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Add a Repeat Service
3. Add the label "Mon, Thur". This will then be the name you can identify the repeat service with and it clearly states which days the repeat service will occur on – a Monday and a Thursday. If you typed "Mon-Thur" it would indicate Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
4. Choose the service "Private walk 1 dog, 30 mins".
5. Assign a staff member to the repeat service, "Price, Janet".
6. Check the days the regular service takes place, ie. "Mon" and "Thu".
7. Choose the timeblock for the walk, "10:00am-12:00pm".
8. When finished, click "Create" to save the repeat service.
8. You can now add some "Notes" to the repeat service if you wish. Click "Update Service" to save your changes.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: