You need to have completed section 6-2 Add a repeat service before you begin
There are a few ways of scheduling repeat services in Pet Sitter Plus. When you have completed this tutorial and are ready to learn more, you can click the link to view the Repeat Services section on the right of the screen.
In this section, you will schedule a repeat service into a service order, building on what you have learnt so far.
Step 1: How do I Schedule a Repeat Service?
Tammy's client, Linda Macauley, has a dog called Sammy who Janet walks on a Monday and Thursday every week. Tammy has created a repeat service on Linda's client account and needs to run it so she can schedule next month's walks for Janet.
1. From Linda's client record, click Orders & Invoices, then click "Create New Order".
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Schedule a Repeat Service
Navigation: CLIENTS > ORDERS
2. Click on the title named "Service Order" to access the new order.
3. Click "Add Repeat..." to schedule the repeat service(s).
4. Select the dates for the repeat jobs you are scheduling, in this case "07/01" to "07/30".
NOTE: if you wish you can choose different dates to the ones we have shown here, as these are example dates only.
5. Select the repeat service that you created in 6-2 Add a Repeat Service and you want to schedule now "Mon, Thur".
6. Click "Add Services".
7. The repeat service dog walks for the month of September are now scheduled into the diary and a service order generated.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: