Navigation: Clients > Orders & Invoices
You need to have completed section 7-2 Edit a service in the schedule before you begin
At this stage, it will be helpful to view some more services in the schedule, and is good practice to create another service order and schedule some more services.
Step 1: How do I Schedule More Services?
Tammy's client, "Test Client Adams", has a dog called Ralphie who she wants to book services for. The family are going on vacation, so you will schedule an overnight visit for Ralphie between 06/28 to 06/30 with herself as the sitter.
NOTE: if you wish you can choose different dates to the ones we have shown here, as these are example dates only.
1. From "Test Client Adams" client record, click "Orders & Invoices", then click "Create New Order".
2. Then click on the title of the new "Service Order".
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Schedule more services
3. Click "Add Services..." to schedule more services.
We can now enter all the job details we require in the "Add Services" screen.
4. Select a few dates. It doesn't matter which date you choose, as long as you remember it for when we are viewing the schedule later. We chose "06/28" to "06/30".
5. Select the service that you want to schedule, "Overnight Visits".
6. Assign a staff member to the service – choose "Gates, Tammy".
7. When finished, click "Add Services...".
8. The new overnight visits have been added to the order and now appear in the Schedule as well.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: